Fast & Fluid Management Asia enlists Inkmaker Shanghai as new channel partner in ChinaPublished on: 18 January 2022
Fast & Fluid Management Asia, a leading provider of paint tinting solutions, has further strengthened its presence in China by bringing in Inkmaker Shanghai, a member of the global technology leader IM GROUP, as a new channel partner.
The expertise of Inkmaker in coating, paint and ink industries and the synergy with Fast & Fluid in the in-plant tinting business made it a mutually beneficial association. The new partnership is set to enhance the footprint of Fast & Fluid Management Asia and its market penetration in China.
Inkmaker offers integrated dispensing systems automating ink, paint, and chemical dispensing and mixing making them one of the favourite partners of the biggest names in the respective sectors.
“The expertise of Inkmaker in the paint and coating industry made them an obvious choice for us to further boost our share in the critical China market. Their strong background in the in-plant tinting system and our strong relationship with their teams in Malaysia and Indonesia made the decision easier,” said Balu Kuppuswamy, General Manager, Fast & Fluid Management Asia.
“Fast & Fluid Management Asia is an elite addition to the global brands that we are already associated with. We are confident of building on this association and further strengthening it in the years to come. The ability to customise every single solution to match the specific requirements of our clients remains our biggest USP,” said Lau Kar Seng, General Manager, Inkmaker Shanghai and board member of IM GROUP.
Inkmaker will be focusing on the sale of the following products of Fast & Fluid Management Asia:
- X-SMART PRO – An entry-level automatic sequential paint dispenser with high productivity and accurate results. It requires no assembly and comes with up to 16 canisters in 2.25 l.
- X-PROTINT – A high performance automatic sequential paint dispenser that comes with 16 canisters and is bi-directional, solvent-based and water-based. It is built with future-proof technology for VOC-free colorants across Asian markets.
- Harbil Series and AT8000 for in-plant and specialty application
- Harbil – Built on ZeroPurge™ piston pump and AutoDrive™technology to ensure future-proof efﬁciency and reliability for business operation
- AT8000 – Built on DVX® pump technology, AT8000 is for high-volume paint departments that need the fastest, most reliable, and highest capacity tinting solution
- Mixers and Shakers
- SK300 and SK550 1.1 Shakers – SK300 is the entry model in the shaker range of Fast & Fluid. With its capacity of 35 kg, it is suitable for all points of sales with a low to medium volume paint turnover. The heavy-duty paint shaker SK550 1.1 incorporates high-quality components.
- GX300 and GA480 Mixers – Entry level and high-end automatic mixers, with high-performance and intelligent features
About Fast & Fluid Management Asia
When it comes to supplying professional paint tinting solutions across the globe, Fast & Fluid Management Asia has been leading the way in innovation, reliability, and service for more than 30 years. Fast & Fluid Management Asia offers a complete range of paint dispensers, mixers, shakers, and software suitable for a wide range of applications. The products are developed by keeping your regional market trends in mind. Fast & Fluid Management Asia’s state-of-the-art machines come with robust, clean-cut, and award-winning design to ensure the best user experience.
With regional offices and a network of certified FFM Channel Partners across Asia, we are committed to offering the best services to our customers.
Fast & Fluid Management Asia is a unit of IDEX Corporation.
Inkmaker, is the founding member of IM GROUP. It was formed in Italy in 1987 and is a global manufacturer of integrated dispensing systems that improve efficiency by automating the process of ink, paint and chemical dispensing and mixing. Inkmaker’s proprietary software and systems, manufactured in three continents, guarantee highly accurate colours consistently, precisely and instantly. Inkmaker operates with its own staff and offices in over 15 countries over 5 continents.