iNSPiRE™ (Available only for India)
- High Speed
- Operators' Favourite
- Proven and Robust technology
The iNSPiRE™ is carefully designed with the Indian market in mind. It has all front access service area, robust ergonomic design and small footprint to fit in narrow area in the shops.
The proven piston pump technology with higher speed means you get more productivity in the same space thus reducing waiting times with repeated accurate shades every single time.
- 16 canisters (12*2.3 l + 4*4.6 l)
- Piston pump technology
- Flow rate 0.4 l/min
- Faster turntable
- Airtight nozzle closure & tubeless design
- No calibration needed
- Elegant & robust
- Front refilling
- Easy can shelf
- Universal and water based colorants
- HWD 123x82x83cm
With colorant legislation rapidly changing, the iNSPiRE™ has been made future proof. The new and improved canister lid and patented canister stirrer– together with the proven X-SMART piston pump design ensures your colorants won’t dry out and guarantee consistent colorant quality.
Fantastic high speed
With the iNSPiRE™, waiting times during peak hours are history. The bigger pump, together with the faster turntable, make the iNSPiRE™ twice as fast as the X-SMART.
See it yourself in the comparison movie.
Also check out our bigger and better pump in this video.
- Automatic sequential
- iNSPiRE™ Water based, universal
- Up to 16 canisters canisters
- Material: Polymeric (POM)
- Size: 2.3/4.6 L
- Piston pump
- Size: 43 ml
- Flow rate: 0.4 L /min
- Min dispense: 0.077 ml (1/384 fl. oz.)
- Nozzle diameter: 4 mm
- Polymeric needle valve
- Seals material: Teflon & Viton
- Speedset NA
- Copied calibration - No recalibration required
- Air tight - Integrated nozzle closures
- Nozzle cleaning system: Passive brush
- Lift type: Manual shelf
- Dimensions: 23 x 37 cm (W x D)
- Min Loading height: 25 cm
- Max. can height: 33 cm
- Optical can sensor
Dimension & weight
- HWD 123 x 82 x 83 cm
- Filling height: 115 cm
- Packaging HWD 142 x 98 x 98 cm
- Weight net/gros: 114 kg
Power supply & safety
- 110V +/- 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
230V +/- 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
- No certifications
This product goes well with
My Fast & Fluid
My Fast & Fluid enables you to control your own color systems, dispenser configurations and licenses for PrismaPro and the Dispense Driver (IDD). And you can download the software you need! No account yet? Contact us so we can set one up for you.