Here’s what you need to know
The paint and coatings market is projected to reach $235 billion by 2029, increasing at a five percent compound annual growth rate from 2022. Increased demand for paint and coatings in Asia/Pacific is forecasted to account for nearly 80% of new global demand in volume terms through 2024.
China accounts for approximately one-fourth of the global coatings market. The rapidly developing urban cities across countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines contribute to the progressive demand. An increase in disposable income and changing customer preferences require businesses to cater to varying demands with sustainable and scalable solutions.
Win over low and medium tinting markets with SK300 and SK300 PRO Shakers
Understanding local markets and customer expectations will enable you to deliver tailored experiences that boost profitability. The increase in urbanization, changing preferences, and lifestyle changes are not the only factors that must be considered. When it comes to tinting solutions, you need products that are designed with specific customer needs in mind.
Engineered for high performance, both the shakers are apt for all points of sales with a low to medium volume paint turnover. We developed SK300 PRO — a sturdy, reliable version of our popular SK300 automatic paint shaker. With identical features and capabilities, SK300 PRO’s space-saving design and durable metal sheet enclosure make it an ideal solution for any situation where space is limited.
- High performance: Robust chassis and running gear guarantee optimal shaking for up to 20 L cans at a high speed of 680 shakes per minute
- Easy maintenance: Removable panels and adjustable auto clamping provide hassle-free maintenance
- Multi-can shaking: Flexibility to scale at demand with multi-can shaking capabilities
- Automatic clamping: Differential and adjustable auto clamping
- Easy mixing adjustments: 3 pre-set timers with a simple control panel for easy adjustment of mixing times
- Machine access SK300 comes with an internal sliding door while SK300 PRO has a rotating swing door. Both the shakers come with an optional entry support roller.
- Durability: Metal enclosure for SK300 PRO
As the global leader in paint tinting, we enable you to do more with our state-of-the-art machines.