Fast & Fluid Management Asia to further strengthen its South Indian marketPublished on: 26 September 2022
Fast & Fluid Management Asia has forged a new partnership with Chennai-based Gautam Dyes & Chemical Inc (GDCI) to expand further its South India market, especially Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala.
A legacy spanning nearly five decades and being a recognized market player with a global clientele made GDCI an automatic choice as a distribution partner for FFM. That GDCI already sells all key products in demand by major paint manufacturers and has ample storage capacity across India facilitating direct delivery to customers in all major cities further added value to the partnership.
“They will be entrusted with the mandate of improving the reach of FFM brand and enhancing the visibility of our proven tinting solutions with all the major players across the coating industry. The partnership offers a win-win situation for both stakeholders as GDCI brings to the table their reach and customer understanding and FFM their high quality and reliable products,” said Balu Kuppuswamy, General Manager, Fast & Fluid Management Asia.
GDCI’s reputation for unerring loyalty to principles and ethics has brought it raving referrals attracting the attention of FFM.
“It has evolved into a mutually beneficial partnership. For, we by policy, work only with high-performing MNCs. FFM ticks that box and we are happy with their products, including its range of tinting machines, which are always at par with the competitors” said Sunil Kumar Mundhada, Sr. Business Development Head.
Fast & Fluid Management Asia’s products are uncompromising when it comes to global standards followed by paint manufacturers. The products available under the collaboration include –
- X-SMART M (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters (1.5 l), water-based, universal, solvent-based
- Blendorama Series III (Automatic sequential tabletop paint dispenser): 16 canisters (2.25 l), water-based, universal, solvent-based
- X-SMART (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters (2.25 l), water-based, universal, solvent-based
- X-SMART XL (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 32 canisters, bi-directional, water-based, universal, solvent-based
- X-PROTINT® (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters (12*2.3 l + 4*4.6 l), bi-directional, water-based, universal, solvent-based
- iNSPiRE™ (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters (12*2.3 l + 4*4.6 l), water-based, universal, designed especially for India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal
- GX300 (Gyro automatic mixer): Fully automatic clamping, intelligent mixing, faster diagnostics, and remote management
- SK300 and SK300 PRO (Shaker): Lowest loading height, intuitive 3 button operation, 3 pre-set mixing times, and automatic clamping
- PrismaPro2 and PrismaRT (Software): Desktop and mobile tinting applications
Fast & Fluid Management Asia is a unit of IDEX Corporation.