We used quality components from well-known suppliers for the SK550 1.1. For example the new 750 Watt brushless motor, which offers more power and ensures less wear.
The same parts are used in our range of mixers, so if you use both our shakers and mixers, you need fewer spare parts on stock.
Easy to operate
The new display is easier to read for the operator and clearly shows each phase of the shaking process.
There are 4 programmable shaking times which you can adjust even during shaking.
The option to connect the shaker to the PC of a paint dispenser enables you to easily obtain a clear overview on machine status and usage.
- Medium and high volume paint turnover
- Max. product weight: 40 kg
- Min. height: 60 mm
- Max. height: 450 mm
- Plate diameter: 350 mm
- Suitable for oval cans
- Mixing of multiple cans possible
Footprint & weight
- HWD: 116 x 72 x 61 cm
- Weigth: 190 kg
- High/Low clamping detection
- Machine access:
- Internal sliding door
- Entry support roller
- Adjustment frame optional
- Graphical display, 4 pre-set times, easily programmable. Pre-loaded customized software optional. Bi-directional movement programmable
- Speed: up to 680 shakes per minute - variable speed (slow start); contact us for optimal settings
- Removable panels
- Service control via FFM Maintenance and/or display, USB port on outside
- 750 Watt AC motor
- Wheels and feet at bottom
- Power supply:
- Standard removable net entry at the back
- Power switch at the front
- Voltage adjustment at order
Fast & Fluid News
Technical Insights (December 2018)8 January 2019
To help you prepare for 2019, new firmware releases are available for the X-PROTINT and HA480/680 dispensers, and for the SK550 1.1 shaker.
Technical Insights (May 2018)28 May 2018
In this issue, you can read about the latest technical updates on the GA350 and GA480 mixers, the SK550 1.1 shaker, and the X-PROTINT and HA480 …
Technical Insights (October 2017)9 October 2017
To help you stay informed on the most recent technical updates for your dispenser, mixer or shaker, we’ll be telling you all about our latest …
Combined with our shakers, the overhang is placed beside the dispenser to support peripheral equipment
Support bok SO/SK
Can loading support. Only in combination with height adjustment frame