The GA480 is the result of more than two years of research and development, which started with customers around the world telling us what they need: a new paint mixer that can outperform others in terms of total mixing time, ease of use and reliability.
Jan Post, Vice President of Research at Fast & Fluid Management, explains how we came to this new development.
Good design goes beyond the machines at Fast & Fluid. To improve efficiency in transporting your machines we have redesigned the pallet of the mixers, making it 4-way accessible and easier and faster to place onto the floor.
For instructions on how to unload your GA350 or GA480 using the tilted pallet, you can watch the video or refer to the manual.
- Medium and high volume paint turnover
- Max. product weight: 40 kg
- Min. height: 80 mm
- Max. height: 400 mm
- Plate diameter: 380 mm
- Suitable for oval cans
- Mixing of multiple cans possible
Footprint & weight
- HWD: 101 x 82 x 81 (79) cm
- Weight: 240 kg
- Automatic, dedicated control
- Rotating swing door (to be mounted left or right)
- Sliding door optional
- Loading plate fully extractable
- Cradle stops automatically at unloading postion
- Display user interface: auto button, graphical display, easy to adjust
- Variable speed (slow start), between 230 and 100 rpm, dynamic balance
- Removable top cover and back panel
- Splash guard to protect from paint spillage, replaceable rubber on bottom clamp plate, service control via FFM Maintenance and/or display, USB port on outside
- 750 Watt AC motor
- Wheels and feet at bottom, built-in loading ramp
- Power supply:
- 230V-50/60Hz or 115V/60Hz
- Standard removable net entry at the back
- Power switch at the side
Fast & Fluid News
Transformer 115/230 V
Transformer needed to operate the machine in 110 V regions